Wednesday, February 7, 2007

Here I Begin

Hello Readers,

This is a landmark day in my life (or rather night)... I have finally after months of self persuation started blogging.
Let me begin by telling you something very interesting which sets this blog apart from all other blogs that I will write.
  • This is my first blog
  • Tomorrow I have to submit an OpenGl assignment which I havent started as yet
  • This sunday I have my Gate exam
  • My minor exams are starting coming Tuesday
  • This is the first time I am trying to type on my laptop with lights off
hmm so you see ....what makes this one so special. Now a bit about me... well I am an average student of electrical engineering at IIT Delhi. I belong to the state of Punjab... Nice place....I am keenly interested in art and literature. I love watching movies and listening music. Cricket is the only game that draws my attention.. Well I guess that's enough to begin with...

adios

1 comment:

Nikhil said...

he he ...
god one .. tujhe bhi ludo rog lag gaya hai .. lagey raho ...

intro main apni height .. weight bhi bata de btw .. then ppl ll know u better!!