Friday, March 9, 2007

Tantrikz

Today was the least publicized :) Tantrikz night. For the non IIT readers, Tantrikz is a band from Goa who play all kind of music (from Amitabh songs to Pink Floyd). Well the situation was that only a bus full of students turned up for the affair. I was one of them. The show started late at around 8.30. The band started with "Humdum soneyo re" followed by "Sabse aage honge hisndustani" and "Koi kahe kehta rahe". Since there were very few audience available to cheer the performance, the band members were certainly not getting the vibe. So to save the day, some of us (yeah including me) went near the stage and started head banging and jiving. I guess that must have done a lot of good for the band too. Some of the songs performed were:

  • Ek main aur ek tu
  • Woh lamhe
  • Ek do teen
  • It's my life
  • I don't need no education
  • Summer of 69
  • Sleeping Child
  • Goa song :)

  • In the end
Well these are the one's I remember. The performance in itself was'nt that great. But since we all hostelites were dancing like monkeys, we certainly had a good time.



No comments: