Wednesday, October 31, 2007

i am back

Arnold said these three words in Terminator 2 and made history .... and now its my turn :D ..

I was busy with my life .. I was thinking about things and making some choices ... but since now I have a clear vision of my future, i am back ... and trust me I am here to stay ... I will talk my heart out to all you lovely and adorable readers out there ...

These days Pre Placement Talks are going on IIT Delhi campus ... these talks are also known as pizza parties in IIT lingo ... well, today was the hot-shot investment bank Lehman Brothers so the pizza was also top notch. In fact I have started to judge companies by the standard of pizzas they offer.

Next month, we'll face the biggest nightmare of our lives, the campus placements. I am not at all prepared and there's a long way to go. So in the words of Robert Frost

The woods are lovely, dark and deep,
But I have promises to keep,
And miles to go before I sleep,
And miles to go before I sleep.

-
Poem lyrics of Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening by Robert Frost.

No comments: