Thursday, November 1, 2007

jab we met

I saw this movie recently and I liked it. It has that feel good thing going from beginning to end with some melodious numbers thrown in.

Kareena Kapoor was quite good at her Bathinda girl act and believe me I can make that judgment very well :) Shahid has the genes of his great father when it comes to acting and is quite likable. His scene with the hotel "Descent" manager was a roller coaster.

The direction was superb but the editing could have been a bit crisp. The art direction was delicious especially the Leh-Ladakh scenery, completely mesmerizing. The screenplay was a lot better done in the first half as compared to second. The only "weak link" of the movie was the actor who played Kareena'a love interest.

I personally had a great time watching the movie. The "mauja mauja" song at the end was the icing on the cake. I'll recommend all of you to go catch this movie and ya do take your partner with you and remember the time "when you met" :)

No comments: